I’m a little late to the party: Many of these Patrons’ Picks were announced yesterday, when I was at the Fringe all day and night and couldn’t get to my computer to post them.
For those of you who don’t know, the Patrons’ Picks shows at the Fringe are those that sold the most tickets in their respective venues and are awarded a final show on Monday, Memorial Day, before they pack up for next year.
So here you go:
- Capt. Discovery and ‘Escape to Planet O’ (Jeff Ferree). Jamie Mykins Theater in Studio C. Noon, 1 p.m., 2 p.m., 3 p.m., 4 p.m., 5 p.m., 6 p.m., 7 p.m., 8 p.m., 9 p.m., 10 p.m. Monday May 31. These are on first-come, first-serve basis for donation only. You can’t buy tickets online.
- Annie Todd, the Demon Orphan of Fleet Street (Greater Orlando Actors Theatre). Green venue. 11 a.m. Monday May 31.
- Who Murdered Winthrop Carlson: A Choose Your Own (Mis)Adventure Mystery (Playwrights’ Round Table). Blue venue. 12:25 p.m. Monday May 31.
- The Great American Trailer Park The Musical (TheatreWorks Florida). Silver venue. 1:55 p.m. Monday May 31.
- Reflections of a Sinful Man (David Preuss). Patron’s Room. 3:30 p.m. Monday May 31.
- Deconstruction (VarieTease). Orange venue. 4:20 p.m. Monday May 31.
- Hell Freezes Over (Mo Laughs Comedy). Yellow venue. 5:30 p.m. Monday May 31.
- Tod Kimbro: Robots Stole My Piano (Tod Kimbro). Red venue. 6:45 p.m. Monday May 31.
- Ironhead: Quest for the Ring of the Lord Evil Lord of Evil Darkness (Quiet Desperation Productions). Pink venue. 8 p.m. Monday May 31.
- The Screw You Revue: Up Your Wazoo (Dewey Chaffee Comedy Enterprises LLC). Brown venue. 9:15 p.m. Monday May 31.
Also, don’t forget:
- 2nd Annual Fringe Abridged Fundraiser: A parody of many shows from the 2010 festival recapped by Fringe veterans Jay Becker, Eric Pinder and Joel Warren. Orange venue. 10:30 p.m. Monday May 31.