Here’s a job posting:
Prodigy Studio Assistant
Prodigy cultural arts program seeks a studio assistant for part-time work in the Orlando area.
Prodigy is a Prevention/ Intervention/ Diversion program that teaches life skills through the Arts for youth ages 7-17. This position is responsible for providing support to Prodigy-program arts instructors in a classroom setting for instruction of the arts to children ages 7 – 17. Must have experience working with youth ages 7-17. Background check required. Forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Attn: Kysa Donawa or Fax to 407-648-1717.
Specialized Minimum Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent General Education Degree.
- Experience working with children.
- A.A. degree (or equivalent in education and experience) in a related field including but not limited to the fields of education, child development, the arts.
- 6 months of art instruction experience (or equivalent in education)
- Bilingual a must, English/Spanish
Location: Orlando (32805/32808/32812 areas).
Programming hours: Part Time; M-F, 2 to 3 times per week between 3 pm -7:30 pm (Evenings and /or weekend hours may be needed on occasion to support program activities/events.)
Background check required.
Compensation: $10-12 per hour
Forward resume to email@example.com Attn: Kysa Donawa or Fax to 407-648-1717.