Here’s an audition notice from the Wayne Densch Performing Arts Center:
The Seminole County Repertory Company announces upcoming auditions for the following show:
Adults & children/teens (Ages 6 – 13)
*Also Auditioning for dogs
- Monday, November 1, 2010 (5:30-8:30 pm). Orphans, ages 6 – 13.
- Tuesday, November 2, 2010 (5:30-7:30 pm). Orphans,’ages 6 – 13.
- Wednesday, November 3, 2010 (6-9 pm). Adults.
- Saturday, November 6, 2010 (9-11 am). Adults.
- Saturday, November 6, 2010 (11 am-12:30 pm). Dogs.
Wayne Densch Performing Arts Center
201 – 203 South Magnolia Avenue
Sanford, FL 32771
February 11-20, 2011
Directed By JP Royer
- No appointments necessary (but please arrive at designated start time for auditions).
- Please bring a CD accompaniment or be prepared to sing a cappella. (No accompanist will be available.)
- Please be prepared to do a cold reading from the script & sing a song
- Due to the need for stage visibility, dogs should be medium sized or larger. Sorry, no toy, ‘pocket’ or ‘teacup’ breeds.
- Dogs should be comfortable and sociable around all types of people including children and adults.