Another season schedule for 2011-2012, this one from the Osceola Center for the Arts in Kissimmee:
- Man of La Mancha, Oct, 14-30. Mitch Leigh-Dale Wasserman-Joe Darion musical.
- White Christmas, Dec. 2-18. Irving Berlin musical.
- Blithe Spirit, Jan. 20-29. Noel Coward farce.
- My Fair Lady, Feb. 24-March 11. Alan Jay Lerner-Frederick Loewe musical.
- Leading Ladies, April 13-22. Ken Ludwig comedy.
- Hairspray, May 4-20. Scott Wittman-Marc Shaiman-Thomas Meehan-Mark O’Donnell musical.
And here’s more info from the Osceola Center:
Shows will take place on Fridays and Saturdays at 7:30 pm and Sundays at 2 pm. The Center will also be offering select Thursday evening performances for all shows, as nearly every show has sold out during the Center’s 2010-2011 season.
The Center, located at 2411 E. Hwy 192 in Kissimmee, has been producing plays and musicals since 1969 and serves as a home to actors, musicians, and artists of all mediums.
Season tickets will be on-sale to current Center season ticket holders and patrons beginning July 1, 2011. Season tickets will be on-sale to the public beginning August 1, 2011.