Here’s the coming season from Orlando Repertory Theatre, including a world premiere co-developed by the Rep and the Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts in Washington, D.C.:
- Sideways Stories from Wayside School, Sept. 8-Oct. 9. John Olive adaptation of Louis Sachar book.
- A Wrinkle in Time, Oct. 6-Nov. 6. John Glore adaptation of Madeleine L’Engle book.
- A Nutty Nutcracker Christmas, Nov. 10-Dec. 18. Ralph Covert-G. Riley Mills comedy.
- Pinkalicious the Musical, Jan. 19-Feb. 19. Elizabeth Kann-Victoria Kann-John Gregor musical.
- Lyle the Crocodile, Feb. 23-March 25. Kevin Kling-Michael Koerner adaptation of Bernard Waber book.
- The Boxcar Children, April 12-May 13. Barbara Field adaptation of Gertrude Chandler Warner book.
- Locomotion, Nov. 18-20. Kennedy Center-Orlando Repertory Theatre world premiere, in conjunction with UCF Conservatory Theatre, of Jacqueline Woodson adaptation of her book.
- Far Out! The Outrageous Comedy & Magic of Tony Brent, Jan. 14 and 15. Presented in arrangement with WonderWorks.