Lights dimmed on Broadway to honor Randall Wreghitt

Lights dimmed for Randall Wreghitt Thursday night at the Helen HayesJohn deHaas, a friend of Broadway producer Randall Wreghitt, sent me this photo of the lights dimmed last night at Broadway’s Helen Hayes Theatre in Randall’s memory.

A former Disney marketing guy and an actor in Central Florida’s theater community, Randall died Wednesday from complications of carbon-monoxide poisoning (apparently the result of a faulty heater in his apartment).

Randall has many other friends in Orlando theater, and we will miss him.

Comments are closed.