Here’s a posting for a part-time job from Doreen Heard of Florida Children’s Repertory Theatre:
Florida Children’s Repertory Theatre, a company of professional adult actors, is looking for a part-time general manager. Resumes from applicants should be sent to Doreen Heard at firstname.lastname@example.org (No Vista). Place the words “Job application” in the subject line of the e-mail. Interviews will then be arranged. Applicants should have the following qualifications:
- A degree in theatre, preferably a BFA or MFA.
- Experience in managing a non-profit organization, preferably a children’s theatre.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to create projects and carry them to completion.
- A sincere interest in providing top quality theatre for young audiences.
- Experience and success in grant writing.
- Computer skills.
- Good communication skills.
- The ability to work with school personnel and other professionals.
- Experience in working with elementary age children.