UCF Conservatory Theatre has announced the titles in its summer season, which begins June 9 with Barefoot in the Park. Here’s the rundown:
- Barefoot in the Park, Neil Simon comedy, June 9-19.
- Veronica’s Room, Ira Levin thriller. June 23-July 3.
- Love, Sex & the IRS, Billy Van Zandt-Jane Millmore comedy. July 7-17.
The rest of the 2011-2012 season will be:
- Veronica’s Room, Aug. 25-28.
- Savage in Limbo, John Patrick Shanley comedy, Sept. 22-Oct. 9.
- Nice People Dancing to Good Country Music, Lee Blessing comedy. Sept. 29-Oct. 8.
- The Pajama Game, Oct. 20-30. George Abbott-Richard Bissell-Richard Adler-Jerry Ross musical.
- Locomotion, Nov. 3-5. Co-commission with Orlando Repertory Theatre, for ages 9 and up.
- Fall one-act festival, Nov. 3-6. Student production.
- TBA, Nov. 17-Dec. 4.
- The Last Night of Ballyhoo, Jan. 19-29. Alfred Uhry comic drama.
- Bury the Dead, Feb. 16-26. Irwin Shaw drama.
- Ragtime, March 22-April 1. Lynn Ahrens-Stephen Flaherty-Terrence McNally musical.
- Spring one-act festival. Student production.
- Shove! Push!, April 19-22. Dance show.