Here’s a look at the board for the upcoming year at the Fringe:
Orlando International Fringe Theatre Festival, the oldest Fringe Festival in the United States, announced its officers and board members for 2011-12 at its annual board retreat July 17.
- David Baldree, Disney Cruise Line Entertainment, president
- Neal Renuart, BKHM CPA of Winter Park, vice president
- Lisa Curtis, Orange County Public Schools, secretary
- Matt McGrath, Automatic, LLC, treasurer
Returning board members:
- Kevin Banks, Disney Theatrical Group
- Devin Dominguez, Hope and Help Center of Central Florida
New board members:
- Alyson Innes, Cole, Scott & Kissane
- Heather Wilkie, Harbor House of Central Florida
The board of directors renewed their vow to continue bringing Central Florida a 13-day Festival where culture, community and creativity connect.
For more information, please visit orlandofringe.org.