Here are the Patrons’ Pick Awards, as they’re announced, for Fringe 2011. The award means the show sold more tickets than any other in its venue, and it will receive one more performance on Monday May 30.
- Dog Powered Robot and the History of the Future, 11:30 a.m., green venue. Sold out.
- 13, the Musical, 12:45 p.m., silver venue.
- Captain Discovery: The Edible Musical, by request (and by donation ) from 1-5 p.m., Jamie Mykins Theater (closet next to Studio C).
- I Love You Because, 1:15 p.m., pink venue.
- My Monster, 2:30 p.m., blue venue. Sold out.
- Thom Pain (based on nothing), 3:45 p.m., yellow venue.
- Onomatopoeia, 5:30 p.m., red venue. Sold out.
- Doctor WHOse Line Is It Anyway?, 6:45 p.m., Patrons’ Room. Sold out.
- Punch and Judy Presents Grand Guignol Puppet Theatre, 7:25 p.m., brown venue.
- Bitches of the Kingdom!, 8:30 p.m., orange venue. Sold out.
- Fringe Abridged fund-raiser, 10 p.m., orange venue.